Rug cleaning is a difficult task. It is not a hot cake for everyone. It is often seen that many people adorn their home floors with expensive and beautiful rugs. It really looks nice the home floor decorated with rugs but at the same time these expensive rugs need extra care. If you have pets at home then the care of these rugs even becomes difficult. They need to be cleaned properly as your pets like dogs or cats can make your expensive rugs dirty more often.
Here are simple tips that you can keep in mind so as to clean your rug in a proper manner.
- It is a good idea to vacuum your rugs back at least once in a month. This will keep the dust and dirt away from your rug and it will last for long.
- Rugs with fringes should not be vacuum. You can wipe them with clean cloth and then just fluff them with the help of your fingers.
- Accidently if your rug gets stained then clean it properly. You can use a towel to bolt out. Use the towel hard on the rug so as to absorb the stains and release the spills.
- You can use baking soda on your expensive rugs in order to remove bad odor.
- If you are having wool rug then do not use carpet shampoo on them as it can spoil your expensive rugs.
If you are still not sure whether you will be able to clean or pad your rugs properly then the best way is to go for some rug cleaning company. Today it is very easy to hire rug padding or cleaning agencies who are there to help you out with the cleaning process of your rugs and gets you satisfactory results sitting at home.
You can search online for such companies and agencies and hire one as per your need. It is always a wise idea to go for a reputed one for rug cleaning so as to get satisfactory results. Get your expensive rugs cleaned in a proper manner so as to use them for long.